Contact us at email@example.com for an info pack or to discuss/place an order. Wholesale terms can be found below:
Making an order and payment:
To place an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an order form to either post or email back to us.
- For the first order, payment must be made up front.
- For subsequent orders, an invoice will be sent out on shipment of goods and payment must be received within 30 days. Failure to pay within the specified time will result in your account being suspended and you will be contacted in regards to the collection of payment.
- Terms of payment can be negotiated as part of service level agreement for regular supply, please contact us to discuss.
- We can supply goods as part of a drop shipping arrangement, please contact us to discuss.
- We accept payment via bank transfer, further details can be found on our order form.
Shipping and delivery:
- Though your order will likely go out sooner (and we will keep you up to date) please initially allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship.
- For orders under the amount of £200, customer assumes all responsibility for shipping costs but we will send a pack of 3-5 items for you to sell at NO extra cost!
- For orders over the amount of £200 we will cover 50% of the shipping cost. (UK DELIVERY ONLY).
Returns and cancellations:
- Any changes to or cancellation of orders must be emailed to email@example.com within 48 hours of submitting an order.
- We hand make/print all of our products. Due to our production methods, each product may vary slightly in print, colour or texture. These are not considered flaws and only add to the uniqueness of our designs.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case(s) of defective merchandise. Please inspect all shipments immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days or receipt of damaged or defective products.
- In the event of a refused shipment, the customer assumes all responsibility for shipment costs.
All copyright of designs and artwork remains that of Moon Child. If you require high resolution images for your website or other promotional material, please contact us and we will be happy to provide those.